- Pink: The elegant pink flowers attract the lovers. Pink is a color of love. And hence, offering a pink flower expresses your love and passion for the other person. A light pink flower is a symbol of delicacy, gentleness, grace, admiration and confidence. A dark pink flower represents the emotions such as gratitude and appreciation.
- Lavender: A lavender flower represents beauty, solitude and admiration. The lavender flowers are a token of grace, refinement and elegance. The lavender blossoms convey a message of a feminine beauty.
- Peach pink: If you wish to express your sympathy, gratitude friendship or gentleness, then you can offer a peach pink flower.
- Purple: This color is associated with the royalty and ceremony. The purple flower is a token of pride, dignity and success. The purple blooms represent admiration and accomplishment.
- Blue: The blue flowers can reduce stress and worries. They represent serenity, openness and peace. A blue flower offers a cooling effect. It is a perfect gift that promotes the muse of an artist, poet or musician. The blue flowers can be a unique gift to boost the inspiration.