This week Cee also gave us interesting questions. Here are my answers:
1. Which would you prefer: a wild, turbulent life filled with joy, sorrow, passion, and adventure–intoxicating successes and stunning setbacks; or a contented bordering on happy, secure, predictable life surrounded by friends and family without such wide swings of fortune and mood?
– Once ina movie I heard this saying “I wish you a very dull life” and I said how can anyone wish for something like this. But later I realized that dull life also means life with no bad things in it. So I will have to say predictable life surrounded by friends and family.
2. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
– Famous, no.
3. If you could cure one disease, what would that be?
– It would be two – cancer and diabetes.
4. If you were invisible, where would you go?
– In Nickolas Cage locker room. :)))) That is a joke. I don’t know, when I become invisible I will know then.